Welcome to Trufyx, an online platform that connects individuals looking to repair their mobile phone or tablet device (“Users”) with service and repair technicians (“Technicians”) who’s repair services are offered through the Trufyx website (the “Service”). The Service is offered through the Trufyx website (the “Platform”).
This policy is integrated into our Terms of Service [LINK] (the “Terms“) and constitutes an integral part of the Terms. Any capitalized terms that we use here and which are not defined will have the meaning given to them in the Ter
The following summary is provided to you for your convenience. It does not substitute the full Policy.
- Information We Collect. We collect information you actively provide us (for example, when you register with the Service and request a repair). We may use third-party analytics tools to collect information about your use of the Service and create statistics from such information. When you schedule a Service Visit, we will also collect information about your Device for which you are requesting a repair.
- Using the Information We Collect. We use the information we collect to operate the Service, provide you with the Service, improve and customize it, and develop new services.
- Sharing the Information We Collect. We may share your information in order to operate, maintain and enhance the Service. Specifically, once you make a Service Request, we will share information with the selected Technician in order to enable the Technician to schedule and perform the Repair Visit.
- Aggregated Information. We may use the information we collect from you to create de-identified, statistical or aggregated information, and make it available to others for any purpose.
- Retention. We retain your information for as long as we deem necessary for the purpose it was first obtained.
- Security. We implement measures to reduce the risks of damage and unauthorized access or use of information, but they do not provide absolute information security.
- Children Privacy. As stated in the Terms, you must be at least 18 years old to use the Service. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect information from anyone who is under 18 years of age.
- Changes to the Policy. We may change this Policy, by putting you on notice of such changes. Your continued use of the Service after the changes take effect indicates your acceptance of the amended Policy.
And in detail....
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Registration Information. If you register to the Service, we will collect:
- Your username and password on the Service
- Your contact information, including your name, phone, email address, home or any other address provided by you, and payment information
- Any information you provide in the course of registration about your device and repair request
Analytics Data. We may use third party analytics tools to collect information about your use of the Service and create statistics from such information. For example, we may record the frequency and scope of your use of the Service, the duration of your sessions, and the interactions you make with the Service’s interface.
Device Information. We may collect information about your personal computer that you use to access the Service, including its model, operating system, unique device identifiers, mobile network information and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you accessed the Service.
Email Address. The email address you provide as part of the registration process may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to the Service, in addition to occasional news updates, related product or service information if you consent to receiving such information. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving certain types of emails, an unsubscribe option will be provided at the bottom of each email.
Information we receive from others: In addition to the information you provide us directly, we receive information about you from others, including: Technicians. Technicians may provide information about you as they use our Service or as they provide repairs. For instance, we may collect information about you from technicians if they contact us about you.
The Service is prohibited for children under the age of 18. Furthermore, we do not knowingly or intentionally collect information from children who are under 18 years of age. As stated in the Terms, you must be at least 18 years old to use the Service.
USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Operating the Service and providing their features and functionalities;
- Billing you for the fees that apply to your use of the Service, if any;
- Sending you updates, notifications, and other communications related to the Service;
- Improving and customizing the Service and developing new services;
- Collecting statistical and aggregated information about users’ experience within the Service;
- Providing you with support, handling complaints and contacting you when we believe it is necessary;
- Enforcing the Terms and this Policy and preventing misuse of the Service;
- Complying with any applicable law and assisting law enforcement agencies and competent authorities, if we believe it is necessary or justified; and
- Taking any action in any case of dispute involving you, with respect or in relation to the Service.
SHARING INFORMATION COLLECTED
We may share the information outlined in this Policy, with others, in any of the following instances:
- With Technicians that will potentially conduct the repairs;
- With our contractors and service providers, for data analysis and processing, bug reporting and handling, and in order to operate, maintain and enhance the Service;
- If you have breached the Terms, abused your rights to use the Service, or violated any applicable law. Your personally identifiable information may be shared with competent authorities and with any third party, if we believe it is necessary or justified;
- If the operation of the Service is organized within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity (such as due to a merger or acquisition);
- We may share personally identifiable information with our corporate group entities, but their use of such information must comply with the Policy.
We may use the information we collect, as outlined above, to compile anonymized or aggregated information. We may share, sell or otherwise communicate and make available such anonymized or aggregated information to any other third party, at our sole discretion. However, we will not knowingly or intentionally share information that can be reasonably used to reveal your identity or the identity of anyone tracked through the Service, without consent.
We work hard to protect you from unauthorized access to or alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information. As with all technology companies, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information will always remain secure. We implement measures to reduce the risks of damage, loss of information and unauthorized access or use of information. These measures do not provide absolute information security. Therefore, it is not guaranteed and you cannot expect that the Service will be immune from information security risks.
We may suspend your use of all or part of the services without notice if we suspect or detect any breach of security. If you believe that your account or information is no longer secure, please notify us immediately.
We retain personally identifiable information for as long as we deem necessary for the purposes set forth above. We may delete information from our systems, without notice to you, once we deem it is no longer necessary for the purposes set forth above.
Because we are always looking for new and innovative ways to help you build meaningful connections, this policy may change over time. We will notify you before any material changes take effect so that you have time to review the changes. Your continued use of the Service constitutes your consent to the amended Policy. If you do not consent to the amended Policy, we may terminate your account and block your access to, and use of, the Service.
At any time, you may contact us with any question, request, comment or complaint that you may have with respect to the Service or these Terms, at email@example.com.